Innovative, flexible and collaborative in our approach, Ability Care Ltd enjoy a strong and cohesive working relationship with our funding bodies. As an extension of the Ability Care Ltd family, our Government partners provide the funding required to ensure people with disabilities can achieve the quality of life they deserve.
We are committed to:
- Providing the best possible outcomes for our clients
- Achieving value for money in our service agreements
- Accurately determining community needs
- Striving for clear and consistent agreements on outcomes, outputs and quality
- Supporting innovation and excellence in service delivery
- Cultivating relationships with our funding bodies, clients and other organisations within the community sector to develop the most appropriate services and service mix on the basis of identified need
The benefits of a Ability Care Ltd partnership include:
- Value for money
- Fairness, Integrity and Transparency
- Evidence-based approach
- Positive Outcomes
For further partnership information, please contact 1300 224 148 and ask to speak with one of our Customer Liaison Officers or Contact Us Online.
Our Government Partners